The 2008 Tree Farm Relay is over, and it was a bigger success than last year! We had 42 teams signed up for a day of craziness, racing and good times. Perfect weather, a perfect course and the best volunteers on the planet made this the best, most fun race of the season. Team Tree Farm and Dark Horse Racing would like to thanks everyone who helped out, and all of the sponsors who chipped in.
South Lyon Cycle, Cycletherapy, Trails Edge, KLM, American Cycle and Fitness, Dark Horse Brewing, Royal Oak Brewing, MTB-Life, WTB and Soul Cycles all really stepped up. The Tuesday Night hangout, the Lakeview Bar and Grill really came though with a donation of 200 hot dogs and all the fixings so we were able to feed almost everyone for free!
Thanks to everyone who helped and raced!
We are pleased to announce the 3rd Annual Tree Farm Relay Event at Lakeshore Park in Novi, presented by the MMBA, Team Tree Farm and Dark Horse Racing. This is the same format as our successful 2006 and 2007 race! The course features lots of hills, passing zones and fun! This is a perfect race for the beginner looking to see what team / endurance racing is all about and for experienced racers looking to test their skills against rival teams. If you want to try an endurance race, but aren’t ready for the distance, this is the perfect event for you to see what the team racing concept is all about.
Click HERE to register! Click HERE to contact us for more info! Frequently Asked Questions
- Sport and Advanced classes
- Four person team relay: one lap for each Sport rider, 2 laps for each Advanced rider
- Fast 10 mile course layout using two-track and single-track. Race officials reserve the right to modify the course in case of inclement weather
- Mens, Womens and co-ed divisions in each class
- One of the opposite sex, required to qualify a Co-ed team.
- No age divisions
- Race fees only $100 per team, day-of registration is $125
- Race starts at 10:00 am, race meeting at 9:00 am
- Costumes welcome!
Just testing to see if turning the TTF homepage into a blog format will actually help us to keep it current!